At AF Engineering we present a creative approach for today's planning and design challenges. We produce quality design solutions to match your ideas and economic requirements while adhering to local planning design guidelines.
What is included in our Design Service?
Completion of planning questionnaire, where we look for key information in order for us to progress your design, this can include sketches, pictures, likes, dislikes, key features, size, house type etc. The more information that is provided by the client at the early stage of the design process, the easier it will be for our engineers to interpret your vision for the design project.
Consultation with your engineer, including;
- review of completed questionnaire
- further ‘fact finding’ and clarification of your vision
- assessment of site suitability
- suggestions regarding compliance with local planning design guidelines
- ensure compliance of proposed design with Building Regulations
- agreement of timescales and next steps
Our engineers will then proceed to prepare a draft design for our clients’ approval. All designs will be created using ‘Computer Aided Design’, affording the highest quality precision drawings.
Our clients will then be provided with the draft copy of the design, where amends can be made if required.
The final design will be issued to our client, this will include:
- floor plans
- front, rear and side elevations
- sectional elevations
- technical notes
post: AF Engineering, Doolin, Co. Clare
tel: 065 70 75 645
vat reg: IE 5803917C
cro reg: 236207